Myths About Entrepreneurs or Define Entrepreneur And Entrepreneurship?
Many people have a lot of myths about Define Entrepreneur And Entrepreneurship in List what being an entrepreneur is and how it will shape/affect their life that are simply not true. These are the seven biggest myths that I continuously hear.
1. Being an Entrepreneur is too risky for me.
Starting your own business in these days is not too much more risky than trying for any other corporate job. At a corporate job you can be laid off at any time, have benefits cut with no reason, and work long overtime without being compensated for that. If you are student as well, the risk can’t be that bad. It’s not like you have a mortgage or family to support if it fails.
2. I am too young to start my own company
Being young is not a negative, in fact in most cases it’s a positive! When your young you have the passion energy and enthusiasm that is needed to work 14 hour days day in and day out for a company you believe in. Most older people with more experience just don’t want to do that any more.
3. I have no experience
Again, this can work towards your advantage. Your lack of experience means that you are looking at everything with a fresh set of eyes. You wont get stuck in the “we have always done it that way” kind of thinking that can stop other entrepreneurs. Running your own company will also build much more valuable experiences than a job flipping burgers will at your age.
4. It is not the right time for me to launch a business.
As a student you have a schedule that is completely flexible and large blocks of time between classes and on breaks to start a business. Campuses have tons of resources you can harness as well, Define Entrepreneur And Entrepreneurship in List so there really has never been a better time than now.
5. If I am running a business my grades will fall.
Running a business takes organization and discipline. If you are organized and disciplined in one area of your life it will probably pass over to the other areas of your life as well. Many student entrepreneurs I know actually report their grades increasing once they started a business.
6. Student businesses are just small rinky-dink operations
Some student business that started as just rinky-dink operations were Dell, Google, and Microsoft. You have probably heard of those companies right? That is because they were great ideas and hard work created products that had potential to expand from their small beginnings. Your business can too!
7. I don’t have any money! I can’t start a company
Everyone seems to think only millionaires start companies. This is simply not true. Most companies are started with the founders savings and no investment capital. Start with what you can and work hard. Things will come together if you want them to come together. You will be amazed at what you can do!
Interesting Facts About Define Entrepreneur And Entrepreneurship in Easy:
About Define Entrepreneur And Entrepreneurship in Easy:
Define Entrepreneur And Entrepreneurship in Easy
- Origin And Nature Of Entrepreneurship Johannesburg
- History Of Entrepreneurship Pdf Tips
- Historical Background Of Entrepreneurship Guide
- Importance Of Entrepreneurship To Individual Johannesburg
- Theories Of Entrepreneurship Reviews
- Entrepreneurship Development Definition Johannesburg
- Entrepreneurship Research Journal Tip
- Demonstrate With Example That Entrepreneurship Is A Science Johannesburg
- Survival Entrepreneurship Popular
- Entrepreneurship Involves Tips
- Identify The Origin And Nature Of Entrepreneurship Latest
- What Is Business Entrepreneurship Sandton
- Motivation And Entrepreneurship Easy