Many people have a lot of myths about what being an entrepreneur is and how it will shape/affect their life that are simply not true. What Is Strategic Entrepreneurship in Popular and these are the seven biggest myths that I continuously hear.
1. Being an Entrepreneur is too risky for me.
Starting your own business in these days is not too much more risky than trying for any other corporate job. At a corporate job you can be laid off at any time, Good Marketing Strategies have benefits cut with no reason, and work long overtime without being compensated for that. If you are student as well, the risk can’t be that bad. It’s not like you have a mortgage or family to support if it fails.
2. I am too young to start my own company
Being young is not a negative, in fact in most cases it’s a positive! When your young you have the passion energy and enthusiasm that is needed to work 14 hour days day in and day out for a company you believe in. Most older people with more experience just don’t want to do that any more.
3. I have no experience
Again, What Is Strategic Entrepreneurship this can work towards your advantage. Your lack of experience means that you are looking at everything with a fresh set of eyes. You wont get stuck in the “we have always done it that way” kind of thinking that can stop other entrepreneurs. Running your own company will also build much more valuable experiences than a job flipping burgers will at your age.
4. It is not the right time for me to launch a business.
As a student you have a schedule that is completely flexible and large blocks of time between classes and on breaks to start a business. Campuses have tons of resources you can harness as well, Successful Entrepreneurs so there really has never been a better time than now.
5. If I am running a business my grades will fall.
Running a business takes organization and discipline. If you are organized and disciplined in one area of your life it will probably pass over to the other areas of your life as well. Many student entrepreneurs I know actually report their grades increasing once they started a business.
6. Student businesses are just small rinky-dink operations
Some student business that started as just rinky-dink operations were Dell, Google, and Microsoft. You have probably heard of those companies right? That is because they were great ideas and hard work created products that had potential to expand from their small beginnings. Your business can too!
7. I don’t have any money! I can’t start a company
Everyone seems to think only millionaires start companies. This is simply not true. Most companies are started with the founders savings and no investment capital. Start with what you can and work hard. Things will come together if you want them to come together. You will be amazed at what you can do!
What Is Strategic Entrepreneurship in Popular?
Are you intrigued by the possibility of being your own boss and starting a business but not sure you have the right qualifications to be an entrepreneur? What are the characteristics of an entrepreneur? Although there is no single perfect entrepreneurial profile, there are many characteristics that show up repeatedly in successful business owners.
Following are the top 10 essential entrepreneurial traits that anyone who is interested in starting a business must possess:
- (1) Independence - This is the most common denominator of all entrepreneurs. They want to seize control of their future; thus they decide to become their own boss instead of laboring under the gaze of a master. (2) Persistence and Determination - The world of entrepreneurship is fraught with both success and failure. An important quality of a successful entrepreneur is the doggedness to continue pursuing a goal despite some setbacks and obstacles they may encounter on the road. This persistence and determination is fueled by a burning desire to achieve the goal of succeeding in the chosen field of business. (3) Self-Confidence - Along with independence, an entrepreneur possesses self-confidence. They believe in their capabilities and makes sure that they will put in their best effort into their particular endeavors and likewise expect the best results from it. Belief in one's capabilities is very important in achieving any goal - especially in the world of entrepreneurship. (4) Creativity - In the business world, you can not afford to be complacent and uncreative unless you want the competition to move up on ahead of you. Creative people are naturally curious, inquisitive, bright and highly flexible when thinking. They keenly observe their environment and have an eye for spotting new trends that could spark a business opportunity. (5) Organized and goal-oriented - An entrepreneur knows the value of organization in a business endeavor. A good entrepreneur has the ability to consolidate resources. (6) Visionary - An entrepreneur has a vision for his/her future. (7) Risk-taking and Tolerance for Failure - A good entrepreneur realizes that loss and failure are inherent in any business endeavor. Thus, an entrepreneur must always be ready to make calculated risks and face whatever consequences accompany those risks. As in all fields of endeavor, the characteristic of a successful entrepreneur is in never giving up and in picking up the pieces and continuing the journey even if failure momentarily obstructs the way. (8) Perseverance and Hard Work - These are perhaps two of the most important entrepreneurial traits. (9) Commitment - An entrepreneur will not achieve success if he/she gives up at the first sign of trouble. (10) Honesty and Honor - Another very important mark of a good entrepreneur is being honest and honorable in all business dealings and interpersonal relationships - whether it is between business partners, employees, peers or investors.
If you possess these traits, you may have the necessary skill set to become a successful entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurs - Clear a Path For Your Spouse If You Want to Be on the Same Page
They say money doesn't grow on trees, but I think you can grow it on something even better! Your home computer. To make your money tree grow, you will need to give it a home and a place to grow. You can do this by creating your own website. Here are some basics steps to creating your own website:
1.Pick a domain name. Make sure the name relates well to the information on your website. If you can, make it short and easy to remember.
2.Create your web site using a web site creator, hand coding your own html, or a combination of both.
3. You will need to sign up for a hosting account to get your website online.
Next you will need to plant the money tree seed by developing your product so it can grow:
1.The fastest and easiest way to create a product to sell on your new web site is to create a information product (e-book, audio, etc.). Its very low cost or free to create, and everything is automatic and electronic. That means there is no overhead and no products to ship!
2.You may also want to consider borrowing some seeds while you make your own. You can do this but signing up with other companies that sell information products and selling their products for a commission. This is a great way to get started and test the markets to see whats selling. You also build relationships with companies and that very well could be a marketing advantage after you finish your product.
Finally you will need to nourish your tree by watering it with traffic.
There are three main way to get traffic to your website
1.Your can buy traffic through sites like google. With this method you pay each time someone searches for your key words and they click on your link to your site. Through google you will be paying $.05 each click and up.
2.You can email you mailing list you made over time. Send out a promotional email and and get your previous traffic coming back. Just be careful not send out too many, or they will become annoyed and turned off to all your other emails.
3.Partner up with your competition. You can get your competitors to send out your promotional emails by offering them a commission. Your competitors can become one of your best assets!
Maintain your tree by watering it with plenty of traffic, and give it plenty of love by updating your material! Fallow these easy steps and your money tree should be ready for harvest in no time.